Thursday, June 12, 2008

Creative Basics & ATG refills

Hello fellow scrapbookers and cardmakers! Hope your all doing well! Here is a single page layout I did using the Creative Basics Boom-di-Ada collection. I love this color combo!
Sweeleaf CS [cardstock] by CTMH
Hollyhock CS by CTMH
Buttercup CS by CTMH
Creative Basics Boom-di-Ada paper pack by CTMH
The Works Alphabet stamp set by CTMH
Just Blooms Paper flowers by CTMH
Ribbon from...I forgot...sorry!
Scalloped square by Quickutz Revolution
Family fun
Just Blooms Summer Posies paper flowers.
For a few years I was only using tombo adhesive for my paper craft projects. Recently I discovered the ATG gun which I love!!! Its super permenant and goes on paper really easy. So I've been looking for the Gold refills which are the 1/4". To get a good deal on these refills, go HERE!!!
Thanks for looking and Happy Thursday!!!!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

How amazing of you to have this wonderful list of CTMH consultant blogs! Great artwork! I'll be back to visit more.

Tammi said...

I love your work! Thanks for the comment. How did you get the name of the person listed instead of the blog name on your list?

Sanela Kubiak said...

Thank you for your comment on CTMH BB. I realy like your art. I'll be back... :)

mel4christ said...

Thanks for the info. I have been out of my refills and both of mine were given to me. They said they got them on ebay. I will check this site out!!!

judy anderson said...

I love my gun and bought 12 refills when I ordered it. Wonder if we could find someone who would be willing to do a bulk order for less that 4.50 plus shipping.
How many would order refills?