Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Nancy!

Yeah for me!!! I made a card today. I lifted this idea from a fellow cardmaker but didn't get her name. This card is for my sister-in-law who's b-day is in a few days. I need to get it mailed but wanted to show it off first. All products are from Close to my Heart.....of course!!!
Paper: Emporium Paper pack, Sweet Leak CS, Crystal Blue CS, White Daisy CS
Stamps: Moments in Time, Chocolate Alphabet, Annotations
Ink: Cocoa, Crystal Blue
Embellishments: White Daisy Ric Rac, Crystal Blue brads


3 comments:

Jena said...

So cute - love that paper! My SIL's b-day is the 27th and I made her card using that stamp set as well - I guess great minds think alike ;-) TFS!

AaronB said...

How cute! I love the calendar stamp set so much. I am sad that Jan is almost over

Paper doll said...

Welcome back! I Love the card,what a great way to use the set for spot lighting someones Birthday!